Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

Toddler Teething

Yesterday my daughter told that she is having a toothache. She lost her 4 teeths in the down row. The center two has grown out and I noticed that the side two are peeping out. But a small part of one side teeth is under the center new teeth and this might be causing her the pain.

I think that it will make its way out be its own or do I need to consult a dentist for the matter? What's your opinion friends?

Comments

• Kids will have some irritations during the time. I too think that it will come out by its own. But, of course, consult a dentist if she is having too much pain.
  • How old is your daughter? Cavities in the baby teeth is considered normal in a lot of circles, but some really have concerns about it. I think it depends if it is painful and how serious the cavities are. Could the pain be from the cavity or something else? If it is from the cavity I would see if there is something the dentist can do. They may give you medicated cream to numb the area or remove the teeth. Clove is also a great herb to numb the area.
  • yogimama wrote: »
    How old is your daughter? Cavities in the baby teeth is considered normal in a lot of circles, but some really have concerns about it. I think it depends if it is painful and how serious the cavities are. Could the pain be from the cavity or something else? If it is from the cavity I would see if there is something the dentist can do. They may give you medicated cream to numb the area or remove the teeth. Clove is also a great herb to numb the area.

No. Its nothing related to cavity. Her 4 baby tooth fell off and she is now getting new ones. Among them, one is trying to come out under another and that is causing the pain, I think.