Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

Problems during pregnancy

edited July 2016 in Pregnancy
From what I read online so far I have had a perfect pregnancy, no problems what so ever, no water in hands or legs, no pains, no stretch marks, no cravings, nothing.

I have only had a bit of morning sickness in the beginning but got some homeopathic pills from the doctor which worked wonders. Still I did not really enjoy being pregnant, the big belly was just in the way and uncomfortable while sleeping, which is to be expected I guess.

I read a lot about problems and aches during pregnancy and see a lot of women with lots of water in their legs. I feel blessed having had such an easy pregnancy.

How was yours? Did you have any problems or aches?

Mumofone

Comments

• My pregnancy was very easy, aside from morning sickness and my tiredness. I felt so tired during my workdays so I had take an after-lunch nap every day. Lucky me my boss didn't mind :) No water in my legs either. I didn't even put on so much weight.
  • @babynose: What job did you have that you could do that? I stopped working a year before I got pregnant because we moved abroad and I had enough to do with the new home and everything so I was lucky to stay at home all through my pregnancy.
  • Your body has a lot to do amid pregnancy. Here and there the progressions occurring can cause bothering or inconvenience, and now and then you might be concerned.

There's seldom any requirement for alert, however you should make reference to whatever's stressing you to your maternity group.

This page offers data on a portion of the more typical issues. You can discover connections to other regular pregnancy issues at the base of this page.

https://www.swcic.com/
  • During your pregnancy, you may have a number of annoying problems that are not dangerous but may need some attention. These problems include cramps, urinary frequency, incontinence, heartburn and many more. So, be careful and visit your gynecologist regularly.